Kevia Style’s No-Waste Journee
As a brand focused on sustainability, we are excited to become even more Earth-friendly. In this JourneeBox we used less plastic, more sustainable packaging, and learned all we could about the growing Zero Waste movement. We know this process is not an easy or fast one, but we believe every step in the right direction is worth the effort.
In our continual efforts to become more sustainable, we’ve made some serious changes to this JourneeBox:
• This Zero Waste Booklet is provided to you digitally to save on paper.
• Each JourneeBox itself is more recyclable than ever, with no plastics or metals. Even the ink is made with soy, instead of common metallic ink, for easier recycling.
• We cut down on plastic used as the additional packaging around each item inside the box, and only used it when necessary to protect the products. We are searching for more biodegradable plastic options for the future.
• On the inside of each JourneeBox is a list of helpful Zero Waste tips. See what you can change in your own life to support the world’s efforts to go green.
• And, as always, a percentage of our proceeds goes to supporting causes in the community for healthier, happier, more successful people on this Earth.
We are proud of our lower-waste efforts, and hope to continue moving in a no-waste direction. The more demand there is for sustainable materials and practices, the more accessible companies will want to make them. So join us in taking little steps every day to create more demand by supporting sustainable brands and policies and change the world together!